You must be a subscriber to download! Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymus Mode [UPDATED TO 1.1!]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.php   anonym_mode.php (Size: 7.04 KB / Downloads: 45)
Forum Admin
I have Fews Question can you answer them please

1. is these a "post as alternate user plugin" where admin can post with any username he want

2. does the username to be entered is required to be present in database , if yes then what happen if a username is entered which is not present in database

3. does the post count and thread count is updated in that user profile whose name in entered while creating a thread or reply

4. do mybbaddons have only paypal payment method, i want to be a subscriber and i am from india , can anybody guide how do i make a payment
With this plugin everybody can post as whoever he wants (no group restriction so far, can be added if a subscriber requests it).

No the username does not need to be in the database.

The post and thread count of the anonymous profile is updated, not the one of the user who posted anonymously.

MybbAddons does only accept paypal at the moment, you don't need to make a subscription payment though, you can also pay me directly via paypal if you don't have a credit card or anything. Contact me via PM in this case.
Forum Admin
This plugin is very good just if you could make if so I could chose who can have the ability to post anonymously and kinda off topic at the bottom add to favorites appears twice you might want to remove it unless you want to keep it that way.
I will add a group permission setting as soon as possible.

Which favorites do appear twice?
Forum Admin
Thanx and this is what I meant
Add to favourites
Add to favourites
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread