Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MyXBL - XBox Live stats in profiles and postbits!
Name: MyXBL

Description: I give you: MyXBL - the first true XBox Live stats plugin for MyBB! This plugin pulls stats for XBox Live from the Duncan McKenzie API and displays them within your profile as well as adding a user's gamercard to their posts in a customised, hover-over drop-down menu. Please check the installation instructions below (which are also in the zip) for install instructions - you MUST preform the steps outlined.

Demo: http://www.mypurebb.com/User-euantor

Version: 1.0

Compatibility: * (ALL)

Adds files: popupmenuonhover.js

Adds templates: {$myxbl}

Changes templates:
member_profile

Installing

To install MyXBL, upload all of the files included in this zip (obviosuly not this readme though). Then, you need to make 1 little template change to the headerinclude template. Tedious, I know and I'm sorry. If anybody can tell me how to edit the headernclude template via the plugin, I'll happily add it.

The template edit:

Template: headerinclude
Find:
Code:
You are not allowed to see code.

Add after:
Code:
You are not allowed to see code.

Done!

Now, just activate the plugin and check the settings to make sure all is well. Nothing will show unless you add your gamertag to your profile, so you may as well do that too!

ISSUES/TROUBLESHOOTING

PLEASE NOTE! THIS PLUGIN DOES NOT WORK IF YOUR SERVER DOES NOT SUPPORT CURL! MOST SERVERS DO, BUT THERE MAY BE SOME THAT DON'T. CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED.

Screenshots

[Image: 2zi6mog.png]

[Image: 2r5chsh.png]

Attached Files
.zip   myxbl.zip (Size: 5.17 KB / Downloads: 23)
Sounds good, got a screenshot? Can't see the plugin enabled at the demolink...
Forum Admin
It's in my profile I think, but sure;

[Image: 2zi6mog.png]

[Image: 2r5chsh.png]

Big Grin
Great, thanks!

Smile
Forum Admin
First post updated with a new download link to version 1.5 of this plugin - I'd made a very nooby error when transplanting the code from my standalone script that caused a few errors when a gamertag had a space in it.

Next up: catch uncaught exceptions when cURL is unavailable or the API is unreachable Wink
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
great work dear but it's show only gamertag
i have xbox live leaderboard for my forum
my old forum was phpbb script and use it
and when convert to mybb i loss it