Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
www.Tekforumz.com
Id like to share my site with you folks. Its called Tek Forumz, A Programming and Web Development Forums!!!
At tekforumz.com we help others solve specific problems that they might encounter from removiing unwanted malware and virus etc to Programming software/website/forums you always wanted. I also have sections for mybb support themes, and plugins. Please come on by were starting out new and im looking for moderators. Thanks for viewing.

Site: www.tekforumz.com

Please comment after review!
Second forum is closed, design of first one looks good although I am not a fan of your style of writing:
Quote:ReGiStErEd - AdMiNz - MoDz - ViPz - NoObIe - CoDeRz -

Also, this looks very bad:
Code:
You are not allowed to see code.

For you too: One time visitors won't notice the tabbed forums in the first view and will most likely not take a second one...
Forum Admin
The reason for the newest member bit is that i changed the name of the user who wanted to use an image as username. Im working on a plugin that adds the avatar to the newest members if they loaded one. Im still new to myBB. Still learning. As for the text yeah lol i must of been baked when i did that.
I just made a new theme for my site. Please check out the update and tell me what you think. Thanks
I changed everything around its now Tek Forumz Programming and Web Development Forums.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
Just wanted to let you folks know that the site is growing and members are welcome.
dead website? ....
I am so glad that you have come up with such an important forum. After all, finding a web development and programming forum these days are really hard! You provide one of the best services out there and many of my problems have been really rectified by the users here.[Image: external.png]IP PBX