To get access to the attachments Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
FaceBook Connect plugin
Exclamation 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   FBConnect release.zip (Size: 157.03 KB / Downloads: 265)
Forum Admin
Nice Smile
Congratulations Lennart Smile
Thank you!
Forum Admin
Hello,

at first i want to thank you vor this plugin.
After install them, my plugin in the acp disapears / the plugin wont show

please see my picture

Can anyone help me please?

After remove the files from the installation, the plugins appears.

?
Forum Admin
Thanks so much! We have over 2000 likes on facebook but only 300 members on the forum. I suspect this may well dramatically increase our membership but am not sure! Will add it to the site now and then send out a facebook message once our new theme is finalised.

How does the transferring old logins into a facebook login work? Do you have to have the same email address and then it will work fine?
Nice work Lennart! I might subscribe at some point for this haha
(10-05-2010, 03:03 AM)vash Wrote: Thanks so much! We have over 2000 likes on facebook but only 300 members on the forum. I suspect this may well dramatically increase our membership but am not sure! Will add it to the site now and then send out a facebook message once our new theme is finalised.

How does the transferring old logins into a facebook login work? Do you have to have the same email address and then it will work fine?

Best of luck, I'm pretty sure you'll get new members with this method if it's so easy to sign up.

Existing users just have to click the "Connect" link. My plugin will then bridge the login (they will be automatically logged in when using facebook but can still login with their old password too if they wish) and import anything that is missing in the existing profiles - e.g. avatar, birthday, website.
The email adress does not need to be the same.

(10-05-2010, 02:05 AM)wurstsalat Wrote: Yes, i think.
it was only one folder with three subfolders and four files, right?

the MyBB version ist 1.6.0

Did i anything wrong?
Try to reupload the fbconnect.php and see if that helps. Do you have other plugins installed?

(10-05-2010, 04:30 AM)euantor Wrote: Nice work Lennart! I might subscribe at some point for this haha
That'd be great Wink
Forum Admin