You must be a subscriber to download! Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hide until reply [UPDATED TO 1.1!]
There is a new version of this plugin for MyBB 1.6.6+ [Image: external.png]here!

Today is plugin release day Big Grin And I got something really special for you, something that has been requested so many times...

Name: Hide until reply
Description: This plugin will hide everything between the [hide] [/hide] bb-code to all members of certain usergroups until they reply.
It does include hiding the content in quotes and on the archive mode page and it does support specific forums and a custom message.
Demo: -
Version: 1.1
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Adds files: yes
Changes files: no
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: no
Adds to database: no
Changes database: no

Screenshots:

View before reply

After reply everything is visible

Archive hidden

Quoted the hidden stuff? No way Wink

Quickreply quoting prohibited

Settings in Admin CP

Download for subscribers:

.php   hideuntilreply.php (Size: 7.28 KB / Downloads: 456)
With downloading this plugin you agree with the [Image: external.png]license rules. Keep in mind that redistribution is NOT allowed!
Forum Admin
That's very good

Great work
this doesnt work on quickreply? Smile
It does block quotes in quickreply, you can't see the hidden text this way Smile
Forum Admin
is there a way to make it to use on quickreply? i dont have this yet, im just making suggestion to help Tongue thanks
What do you mean exactly?
Forum Admin
an ajax function on quickreply.. example, replying using quickreply after the ajax load, the image is shown.. it is possible then? just like the vbulltetin style
I don't think that's possible since MyBB does not reload all posts but only add the new post to the site.
Forum Admin
Thanks, I've been looking for something like this.

B
You are welcome and thank you for subscribing Wink
Forum Admin