Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crylix Networks
Quote:[Image: external.png]Crylix Networks

Customer Support - Various Methods
Live Chat, Support Ticket, Email ( support@crylix.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ).

Instant Activation
In a rush? Right after you paid, your account will be automatically created by the system.

$0 Setup Fee
We will not charge you for any setup fee.

Pay ANNUALLY and you get DISCOUNTS
Save up to 20%.

Referral/Affiliates
Earn money from recommending our service to others.

Free Subdomain
Don't have a domain name? No problem, we offer FREE yourname.crylix.com subdomain with any hosting plan.

SSL-Encrypted Connection When Ordering
With SSL, you are ordering through an encrypted connection to prevent unauthorized people from seeing your personal data.

Non Oversold Hosting Plans
Our plans are not oversold. Therefore, we do not offer “super cheap” prices, but we offer “affordable” price. So, we can maintain the quality of our services while offering low prices.

You Get What You Pay For
When you ordered 2 GB of disk space, you can really use it all. We will not suspend your account for fully using that 2 GB of disk space

15-Days Money Back Guarantee
Not satisfied with our service? No question asked, we will return your money (terms and conditions apply).

Sorry for copy paste.. but worth a lot!
this is where Sitefrost is hosted my free hosting in which i work too as a mod Big Grin
Hmmm, their live support is offline while my live support has 25 people online to solve any problems Big Grin

I think you do also get more space/bandwith for your money elsewhere.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Forum Admin
what do you mean about the space and bw? Big Grin

i dont own that.. ok thanks for the info.. ill inform the owner.. lol Tongue
You maintenance windows so choose or we pause monitoring during those periods can just let them out of uptime reporting.
Despite Calix networks to produce a bill the next billing cycle, and to remember to pay on the day before the next billing period, Networks Crylix not charge late fees. However, if you do not pay your bills on time, your account will be suspended until they have paid the bills. We may also close the accounts that have been suspended for more than two weeks. All events are final. We do not make any payment or credit to credit bill for the purchase.
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.