Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SilentForums- Social Engineering, Gaming, Technology, and More!
SilentForums
Social Engineering, Gaming, Technology, and More!

Introduction
Hello! My name is SilentThief, but my real name is Brandon. I am an aspiring computer programmer and website developer, with a passion of not only developing a good website, but also a good website, with a good community. I believe that a website can only do so much for you, while a good community can truly make your site shine, or die. That is why I have created the forum site, SilentForums.

About SilentForums
SilentForums is a forum site dedicated in giving you a one stop shop for all of your needs. Here you can find various sections to fit your needs, and will always find something to fit you. Enjoy the art of social manipulation? The social engineering section would be perfect for you! Enjoy discussing, sharing, and helping others with the latest technology? We have a section for that! Want to just come and relax to talk with members of the community? The social area has that by offering a lot of different sections, such as a lounge, comedy section, romantic section, and more. We even have a webmaster and programming section for you web addicts and aspiring programmers. Here, you can truly find something that will interest you.

Conclusion
Thank you for your time reading this. I would love your feedback and views on what to improve on the site. Please also realize that as a guest you will be able to see all of the sections, but you will not be able to see the threads unless you sign up.
Now, I will leave the fate of SilentForums community up to you. Because it all starts, with YOU!
[Image: external.png]http://silentforums.tk

Additional Details
So there are a few details that I would like to point out to all of you.
1. We are using free webhosting. This is only TEMPORARY! Once we grow, and coming along December or January, we will upgrade with paid hosting. At the moment free hosting is not serving us a problem, but we do expect to need to switch by that time to paid hosting. Once again, we will be switching to paid hosting around December or January.
2. We are using a .tk domain. This is for the same reason. We are going to be upgrading to a paid domain by the time of December or January.
3. Because we are running the site for free, all upgrade ranks are also free. You get these upgrade ranks by posting on our forum to get "Silent Coins." Silent Coins are our forum currency that is earned by posting, donating, etc., and can be used to purchase items, awards, upgrade ranks, and private groups.
4. We are currently holding a contest where if we can get 100 active members on the forum site, we will be giving away prizes to 3 lucky winners! This can include an upgrade, a private group, and more!

Changes
Here are the changes that has happened on the site. This section will be updated so that you can see the progress of our forum.
[7/18/15]- Numerous changes to look our site look more appealing

Coming Soon
- Possibly an intellectual tab or section, for those who want more intellectual conversations
- A Market section for members to sell their services, items, and more
Nice theme. Not a huge fan of tabbed forums, you'll loose visits with that concept. Not very SEO-friendly aswell.

There are 0 public posts in your forum. So I'll not judge the content but I'd personally never sign up to a forum without content. Good luck.
Forum Admin
(07-19-2015, 08:19 PM)Lennart Wrote: Nice theme. Not a huge fan of tabbed forums, you'll loose visits with that concept. Not very SEO-friendly aswell.

There are 0 public posts in your forum. So I'll not judge the content but I'd personally never sign up to a forum without content. Good luck.

There is content. It is not visible until you sign-up.
(07-21-2015, 10:03 AM)SilentThief Wrote:
(07-19-2015, 08:19 PM)Lennart Wrote: Nice theme. Not a huge fan of tabbed forums, you'll loose visits with that concept. Not very SEO-friendly aswell.

That's why I wrote public posts Wink
Forum Admin
(07-22-2015, 02:02 AM)Lennart Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 10:03 AM)SilentThief Wrote:

That's why I wrote public posts Wink

My apologizes. Didn't see that there. 
We do not want people stealing our content.
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.
I don't see how a 30 seconds registration would prevent that. And I think less people will register and post without public content. But good luck!
Forum Admin