Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Design! New Features!
We are proud to announce you that mybbdesign took a big step forward. We improved many things in the last days.

First take a look at our beautyfull main site: http://www.mybbdesign.com

If you read this, you have allready see out new design called DarkOrange. It is unique for mybbdesign and you can download it nowhere. But therefore i will release our old unique design in the next days for a free download.
I created the new design in 3 days and I had not the time to test everything. Note that the design isnt 100% finish yet! If you find some strange looking sites, please let me know.

But we also improved many thinks on the download system. Here is a short list of the new features:
  • Instead of uploading themes you can now link to these files. This is very usefull if you have not the right to public a theme. In such a chase, you should link on the download post and not direct on the download file!
  • You can now rate downloads and write comments which are posts in the download threads
  • You can add two files for on theme for example for editable icons.
  • We have two new download categorys: AdminPanel Themes and GameSection Themes
  • You can NOT add your themes direct an the themes forum. Please use this icon at the download section to upload your themes:
    [Image: external.png][Image: adddownload.gif]
A big thanks to Paretje for all those great features. Smile

I hope you enjoy the new site! Critism is allways welcome. Wink

If you want to support us, you can upload your themes or take the following code into your signatur: (it will look like my signature!)
Code:
You are not allowed to see code.
There is a new function added:
When a theme is added in the demoboard you have a link 'View preview', when you click on it, you will be redirected to the demoboard with that theme.
You do great work Smile

-Seeker
Since an unknown time, the demoboard functionality didn't work for 100%. Now, I repaired this.
MyBB 1.4.x categories are made. A demoboard will be included with the MyBB 1.4 version of our downloads system.
Need professional support? PRinguin, the Digital-Agency. For web design and online marketing.
Register (for free) to hide the ads.