You must be a subscriber to download! Subscribe now

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Poke plugin
Name: Poke plugin
Description: Users can poke each other. Pokes are displayed on forum index and can be deleted by the poked user. Poke link is in profile (contact) but can be used everywhere.
Demo: MybbAddons.com - [Image: external.png]Poke me!
New Version: 2.2
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Adds files: yes
Changes files: no
Adds templates: no
Changes templates: yes
Adds to database: yes
Changes database: no

Screenshots:

Download for subscribers:

.zip   poke plugin.zip (Size: 2.34 KB / Downloads: 125)
With downloading this plugin you agree with the [Image: external.png]license rules.

This plugin is based on my Knuddel plugin from [Image: zaiendo.png] Zaiendo.de.

Changelog:
Version 2.2
- Fixed a small issue with non-SEO-URLs
Version 2.1
- Added settings which usergroups are not allowed to poke members
- Every member can poke another member one time only until the other member deletes the poke
- Added global deactivation settings
Forum Admin
Good Work Again Smile

Thankyou..!
Interesting, I just poked the admin to test it. Could I be poked back to see for myself how it works? (I saw the screenshot but would like a demonstration).
I poked you Wink
Forum Admin
Hah, pretty cool. However, is there a limit to the amount of pokes a user can make per day as I could unfortunately see some troublemakers abusing this or at least limit the ability to only certain usergroups.
At the moment there are no limits or usergroup restriction, but this can be done if you wish.
Forum Admin
Hello, I currently have enough money available to subscribe and would like to verify that you would indeed be able to add those features onto the plugin if I became a subscriber.
Both will be implemented if a subscriber requests it, you do have my word on it.
Forum Admin
Alright, I have subscribed and have requested these features in the req. section.

Smile
Request filled, see the changelog for the new version 2.1.

Upgrading from older versions:
Uninstall and install the plugin again, adjust settings.

ATTENTION!
If you do uninstall the plugin all pokes are lost - if you want to keep them make a backup.
Forum Admin